Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Mason DID NOT LIKE his Halloween costume at all! But I had to get a picture because it's Halloween and you HAVE to take pictures of the children's costumes! lol! Poor boy...




This is our first year in the house by ourselves for Halloween. I didn't want to go to all of the work to carve pumpkins, so I just took a paintbrush and some craft paint and drew on "boo"...Originally I was going to carve them all, but let's face it, that's just wayyyy too much work...I'll bring them in tonight though after the trick-or-treaters are all gone, so that I can cut them open tomorrow for the seeds. Hopefully we get lots and I can try out some different recipes. Anyone have a favorite recipe for pumpkin seeds? Leave it in a comment below and I'll try it out!
Another picture of my cute spider-baby :)

***Cabinet Update: they are STILL NOT installed (insert sad face)....I guess we just should have known that something would go wrong...so we are currently in the process of trying to find someone to install them. We have a guy coming over tonight to look, so here's hoping he doesn't want TOO much money...Derrick says that if the price is too high, he'll just do it himself when the weather gets too bad for him to work, but who knows how long that will be! I really don't want to wait that much longer...especially since the cabinets are all over our house and pretty much everything from the bathroom and kitchen is stuffed in the spare room...yikes...I will be SO GRATEFUL when this is all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment